We regularly solicit comments from the people who have entrusted us with their loved ones. Dozens of comments are received monthly at all of our funeral homes. We use these comments to improve and expand our services. We are proud to share just a very few of the comments we receive from the families we have served.
- Al has been an amazing funeral Director for many of our previous family members. Micha is a great addition to your staff. Very pleasant and professional. Madina is lovely. Easy to work with. Everything turned out wonderful!
- Feel like you're part of the family. Well done!
- Thank you, Rick, for your special care of my dad.
- Micah was very helpful and supportive.
- Andrew was absolutely amazing to work with!
- Danielle was extremely helpful and prompt getting back to me. We were working on the program from a distance, but she was fantastic.
- We were very pleased with the entire staff. We definitely appreciate everything Billie helped us with. She did a phenomenal job on the slideshow, the brochures, and thank you cards. We are so glad that we chose to use your services.
- Billie is the greatest employee she was so wonderful and amazing at her job. She puts her heart and soul into her job. She took time to get to know my dad. And she walked us through this very tough time. And knew what to say at the right time. And even weeks after my dads funeral she was still helping me with paperwork. Your company is very blessed to have such a great employee.
- We chose your business because of the large extra room for afterwards and the ease of just one place, as we are not really affiliated with a certain church. Thank you!
- The staff was excellent during a difficult time.
- Very nice place and very helpful staff
- Springan Stevenson Funeral Home and the people who work there are excellent. Your emotions are so wild at the time of a loss of a family member and they were so good about helping. Danielle was excellent in putting together the brochure and helping with every question I had!
- I was made to feel very comfortable during the funeral planning process. The funeral was lovely and appropriate for our family and I had no worries about details being left undone. Communication and attention to detail was well done.
- Every time I think back on the service I am overwhelmed at the wonderful, caring staff who made this ordeal a little easier to bear. Again I thank you so much.
- Andrew and Danielle were fantastic! Really can't rave enough about these wonderful people. Please give them raises and car window insurance!
- Everyone we came in contact with from Fulkerson Stevenson provided caring, compassionate service to our family.
- We were very happy with the design of the memorial folder
- We had a very tight turnaround from the time my mother passed to the day of the viewing and service. She passed early Tuesday morning, and the funeral had to be scheduled for Friday because of a wedding at the church Saturday. Kurt put us at ease. His attention to detail was outstanding. We did not have to worry about a thing. Everything fell into place. The memorial folder was just lovely. Billie is an amazing designer! Many people commented on how unique the program was. It incorporated photos from her childhood and told Mom's story in a tasteful way. Thank you Kurt and Billie!
- Kurt did an excellent job.
- Everyone was so kind and generous and very helpful through everything and all the planning. Thank you!
- Al was a tremendous asset. Very professional and caring. you can be proud to have him as your representitive. Highly recommend him and appricated his help.
- Steve & Robb, Thank you for making this overwhelming process a little easier. We are grateful for all you help and all the questions you answered.
- Thank you for all your help and guidance and for the loving care you gave to my parents.
- All of the staff was very, very helpful and sympathy.
Answered all of our questions and went beyond what they needed to do. BIG THANK YOU
- Rick and staff made the whole process very smooth which made it bearable saying goodbye to my brother. They were all amazing and so helpful.
- A wonderful experience, so appreciative of the care from all we came in contact with.
- Our family felt Rick, Billie and Zoanni went above and beyond to provide excellent service. We felt their genuine compassion and caring for our family. It was so appreciated.
- On behalf of the family, I want to express my deep thanks to Rick Clemes, for being so phenomenal in accommodating, caring & helpful in the entire funeral process for my father. (That’s from one funeral director to another!) Love you, Rick! The entire support staff was superb! Billie & Zoanni did a fantastic job in all the details from the website page to the memorial folders & all the behind the scenes work needed. Thank you to Aaron as well, for assisting & helping in making my Dad’s funeral very special.
- Our family has always had very good experiences with Fulkerson Stevenson Funeral Home. They have been very professional and friendly.
- I greatly appreciated the genuine caring and professionalism throughout the process.
- My family was extremely pleased with how above and beyond they went. Their attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding!
- Rick and Billie were beyond accommodating! I would recommend them any time and appreciate everything they have done for our family
- Rick and his staff did an excellent job helping us during this difficult time. I was able to call with questions at any time and they answered them all in a professional yet compassionate manner! Although it was a sad time, the staff helped us turn the day into a wonderful celebration of my dad's life! Thank you!
- They make you feel so comfortable and important.
- Thanks to all. It was a hard time for us to think about arrangements. You took all the responsibility and did an excellent job.
- I always felt confident that everything was being taken care of for us.
- Billie was Amazing with all her help putting the video together and designing the perfect brochure and guest book!
- Great staff from the moment you walk into the door starting with the office lady to the graveside assistances. They all make the bad situation less stressful for family and more of a great memory. Thank you
- Al went above and beyond to make sure my father was returned safely back to Montana from the hospital in Salt Lake City. He was a huge support to my whole family.
- Kurt was absolutely amazing. He was very tentative to our needs and requests.
- Robb P. and Steve S. were great to work with and were caring and very helpful in our time of grief. Rob was great with helping us thru our decisions and helped make our time spent there a lot less stressful - it felt like we have known him forever!
- The whole staff was wonderful. But Billie especially went above and beyond and was so gracious and kind to us. Make sure to hold onto her, she is wonderful.
- The attention to detail and the kind, patient and caring personalized services from Al and Joan were outstanding.
- Kurt and Danielle were very helpful and understanding. Much appreciated their professional expertise.
- The staff is a great reason to pick this funeral home - they are fantastic.
- Rick did an amazing job in preparing our mother for burial, officiating at the service, and helping us with the arrangements. Zoanni and Billie were so helpful and pleasant to work with.
- Our family had a great experience here - everyone was super professional and made us feel like they were a part of our family. I really appreciated it and it made the time better than it could have been.
- I was very happy with the help and guidance from Rick and with the trifold program, Billy did a great job. Thank you for making us feel cared for!! Especially at this difficult time.
- Everyone we dealt with for our moms funeral was so kind and helpful! Thank you.
- This Funeral home has done family and relative funerals over the years and the whole staff has always been a pleasure to work with, we can not thank them enough for everything they do.
- Thank you for your professionalism and outstanding personal touch and regards in our time of grief.
- As a family we were very pleased with the service we received. Thank you.
- Staff was so helpful, understanding, great personalities. Felt like we all knew each other forever. I chose this funeral home because we’ve done funerals there since I can remember with any burials in Mandaree, however my first time making arrangements for a loved one. Thank you so much!!
- Thank you for taking care of my daughter. You all did a great service.
- Thank you for making a difficult time a little easier.
- This was a sudden loss for us and they showed so much care and respect.
- From the start to finish the service and all the staff were absolutely amazing and all so professional and done to perfection in everything. Thank you all so much for all you have done.
- Everyone was so kind, helpful, and adaptable to our wishes and how we wanted to celebrate my husband. Thank you
- I appreciate the patience and kindness Madina had while working with me on designing the program folder and obituary. She was very willing to listen to, and make, changes. Thank you Madina
- Excellent job during a difficult time. Everyone I dealt with was kind & empathetic. Made a tough time a bit more bearable. Special shout out to Madina on making everything beautiful. She swung for the fence & hit it out of the park!! Much gratitude for the wonderful book, boards, & memorial folder. Thank you!!
- Thank you all for your help and doing so with a no pressure attitude. We were very pleased with the service and recommendations
have omitted the names of the family member or members who submitted the above
comments out of respect for their privacy.